All concerts and events are presented at Sainte-Cécile Church in Petite-Rivière-de-l’Île with 320 places on two levels. Please see the seating plan for more information. Ticket prices are:
- Concert No. 1: $38 (service fees included) “Stormy Winds”, Thursday, July 28, 2018, at 8:00 p.m.
- Event No. 1: $10, tickets are available at the door only, "Public Rehearsal of Bach's Mass in B minor", Friday, July 29, 2016, at 1:30 p. m.
- Concert No. 2: $38 (service fees included), “French Feast”, Friday, July 29, 2016, at 8:00 p.m.
- Event No. 2: free admission, "Informal lecture and mini-concert with Vincent Lauzer - The recorder: a suprising instrument", Saturday, July 30, 2016, at 11 a. m.
- Event No. 3: free admission, "Informal lecture and mini-concert: Discover the Mass in B minor from Bach", Saturday, July 30, 2016, at 3 p. m.
- Concert No. 3: SORRY, THIS CONCERT IS SOLD OUT!, “Bach's Mass in B Minor”, Saturday, July 30, 2016, at 8:00 p.m. We have a few tickets available for seats with reduced visibility. Contact the Festival office for more details.
|Children under 12 years of age: all tickets are $7.50 (service fees included).|
|We promote a perfume-free environment
during our concerts.
How to buy concert tickets?
You can also reach the Access Ticketing Network by phone: 1 855-790-1245 (toll free). NOTICE: when purchasing tickets through the Access Ticketing Network, other charges apply in addition to the prices mentionned above. These charges are not under our control.
Buy your tickets on-line through the Access Ticketing Network Web site. NOTICE: when purchasing online, other charges apply in addition to the prices mentionned above. These charges are not under our control.
Present yourself at the Festival office, located at 30 Hôpital Street, in Lamèque, or call 506-344-3261. Debit and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) accepted.
Do not hesitate to communicate with us for any question regarding the program of the 2016 edition. Get in touch with the Festival office and leave a message. Someone will return your call within a 72-hour delay. Telephone: 506-344-3261 or e-mail: email@example.com.
See you at the Festival!